- Tour Information
- Tour Plan
- Image Gallery
- Information and Conditions
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in twin share or double room
- Beautifully illustrated souvenir map
- Breakfast included
- Drinks & Meals on Tours
- Entry to museums and activities as part of the itinerary
- Expert guided tours of important places and activities
- First class or best available hotels in the area
- Professionally guided tour
- Transport to & from hotel
- Perth City
- Kings Park botanic gardens
- Tree Top Walkway
- Perth’s best beaches including Cottesloe Beach
Our Perth package includes the following:
- Return airport transfers
- 3 nights accommodation
- Half Day Perth and Fremantle Explorer
- Perth Urban Adventures – Arcades and Laneways Tour
Perth is pretty, uncomplicated and alive.
Perth, located on the remote west coast, is arguably one of most isolated cities of its size on the planet. Its remoteness fosters a friendly outward-looking world view with world class food and plenty of small-bars and pubs, as well as a unique cultural and art scene.
Perth’s waterfront precinct of Fremantle – or Freo, as the locals call it – has charm in spades. In its curving, colonial-era streets you’ll find artsy, quirky locals who love busking, street art and alfresco dining.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Arrival in Perth
On arrival at the Perth airport you will be transferred to your accommodation. Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
Central Accommodation in Perth.
Perth and Fremantle
The day begins at the beautiful Kings Park botanic gardens, with time to experience a walk through the tree's canopies on the Tree Top Walkway, giving a bird's eye view of Perth's city skyline. Continue to one of Perth's best beaches, Cottesloe Beach, before arriving at the historic port town of Fremantle.
Time is allowed for a walk down the main street. Enjoy a coffee at one of the many cafes (own expense) or perhaps find a bargain at the markets (Fri, Sat and Sun only). Return to Perth by road travelling past Perth's most exclusive suburbs, the University of Western Australia, Royal Perth Yacht Club, the Old Swan Brewery, Barrack Street Jetty, the famous Bell Tower and finally the Perth Mint. Tour concludes at approximately 12.30pm at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Your afternoon is free to explore Perth further.
Central Accommodation in Perth
Perth Walking Tour
Join Walking Tours at Perth Town Hall, on the corner of Barrak and Hay Street, to commence a 2 Hour Arcades and Laneways Tour. On this tour explore the more than 2.5km of arcades and various lesser known laneways throughout the city. Due to Perth's warm climate, the city centre was built with many arcades to keep shoppers shaded and cool. Through churches, shopping malls and public areas, these arcades and laneways provide interesting routes for locals to navigate through the city centre. Art Deco, ultra-modern and even faux-Tudor, these are wonderful parts of the city that you will visit on this tour and learn of their origins and impact on the city.
In recent years, some forgotten and under utilised laneways in Perth have been given a new lease on life. Through Government investment, the establishment small bars and cafes, pop-up cultural events and a proliferation of street art, these once ignored places are now hip and happening. It is very easy to spend a couple of leisurely hours exploring these hidden yet bustling/vibrant elements of life in Perth. With plenty of opportunities to grab a coffee on the go, have a tasty treat, or find some awesome places to come back to after the tour, your friendly guide will help set you up for an enjoyable adventure through the lesser known parts of Perth.
Tour concludes at approximately 4:00pm, in the central city area of Perth.
Your evening is free to explore Perth further.
Transfer from your hotel back to Perth airport for your departure.
More about this tour
Valid from 01 APRIL 2019 to 31 MARCH 2020
- Packages are fixed and cannot be amended.
- Additional nights available at regular tariffed rates.
- All bookings are on request.
- Tours do not operate on Christmas Day and some tours may not operate on Public Holidays.
- For individual service details and conditions, please refer to the tariff.
Rates and Taxes:
- Rates include 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Rates are per room per package.
- Rates may increase without notice due to changes in, or imposition of government charges, taxes or levies.
- For further details refer to the Info Section on the tariff.
- Child: 3-11 years inclusive - child rates apply.
- A fee of 50% of the total cost will be charged for bookings cancelled 7 days or less prior to travel.
- Vouchers are included in this package at no additional cost.